All are welcome!
Horizon Church invites you to come and join us at any time! We love meeting new people, and trust you will find a warm and welcoming environment.
2613 W. South St.
Allentown, PA 18104
Our Pre-Service Prayer Group meets at 9:15 A.M. downstairs in the Purple Room.
Our Connections Café opens at 9:30 A.M.
This gives you time to connect with friends, grab a light snack and get some caffeine.
Sunday service begins at 10:00 A.M.
Our weekly service begins with a time of praise and worship, followed by a message rooted in the Bible. Other worship elements, such as video and drama, are often used in our weekly service.
A staffed nursery is available each week. Sunday school classes for children aged pre-school through sixth grade are also available.
What can you expect on a typical Sunday
- The Connections Cafe opens every Sunday morning at 9:30 A.M. Good coffee and other hot and cold drinks are served. Fresh-baked desserts and fruit are available every Sunday. Quite a few people take advantage of the Connections Cafe to connect with friends and grab some refreshments before the service begins.
- A nursery is available for infants and toddlers (to age 2). We believe even the youngest kids can have fun and learn. Teachers in the nursery involve the youngest kids with simple lessons, songs, and age-appropriate activities.
- Horizon Church has a great program for younger kids, preschool through 6th grade. They meet every Sunday at the same time as our worship service. Kids and teachers are enthusiastic about this program that combines Bible stories with active learning.
- Horizon also has a Youth Group (7th – 12th grades) that holds meetings from 4:00 to 5:15 pm the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month (excluding holidays) from September to May. Monthly activities, an annual retreat, and youth missions’ trip are also offered. A schedule and upcoming events can be found on Horizon Church’s Facebook page.
- The Horizon Band now leads worship every Sunday morning. Most of the members grew up listening to rock music so they make an effort to do mostly contemporary music.
- Most Sunday services include a mix of video, drama, movie clips, and more in an attempt to help all of us connect our daily living with the message of a timeless God.
- Our dressed code is pretty simple: Wear something. You can expect to see everything from shorts & a t-shirt to business-casual. Sometimes people even show up in a suit and tie and look pretty good doing so! But what you’ll see most often is a comfortable pair of jeans. No worries!