- The Connections Cafe opens every Sunday morning at 9:30 A.M. Good coffee and other hot and cold drinks are served. Fresh-baked desserts and fruit are available every Sunday. Quite a few people take advantage of the Connections Cafe to connect with friends and grab some refreshments before the service begins.
- A nursery is available for infants and toddlers (to age 2). We believe even the youngest kids can have fun and learn. Teachers in the nursery involve the youngest kids with simple lessons, songs, and age-appropriate activities.
- Horizon Church has a great program for younger kids, preschool through 5th grade. They meet every Sunday at the same time as our worship service. Kids and teachers are enthusiastic about this program that combines Bible stories with active learning.
- The Horizon Band now leads worship every Sunday morning. Most of the members grew up listening to rock music so they make an effort to do mostly contemporary music.
- Most Sunday services include a mix of video, drama, movie clips, and more in an attempt to help all of us connect our daily living with the message of a timeless God.
- Our dressed code is pretty simple: Wear something. You can expect to see everything from shorts & a t-shirt to business-casual. Sometimes people even show up in a suit and tie and look pretty good doing so! But what you’ll see most often is a comfortable pair of jeans. No worries!
What should I wear?
Most of the congregation, including Pastor Bud, dresses casually.